Training in Communications
The objective of ITC Training is the development of speech and listening skills that enable members to become better communicators. This objective is achieved through a three-step program that includes:
- Study & Preparation: Basic tools are given to the member at the time of induction. Thoughtful study of each assignment will provide knowledge; through preparation will instill confidence. A Master Manual is provided for each member.
- Practice: Each club meeting is a setting where members can practice what they have learned in all phases of ITC Training.
- Evaluation: Evaluation is the feedback technique used to appraise individual & group performance. Listening skills are particularly important.
The benefit you can expect from POWERtalk Training is numerous
- TEAM BUILDING
- MEETING PROCEDURE SKILLS
- CONFIDENCE AND IMAGE BUILDING
- DISCIPLINED DISCUSSION TECHNIQUES
- PRESENTATION SKILLS
- CORRECT USE OF AUDIO & VISUAL EQUIPMENT
- WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
- SPEECHES FOR ALL OCCASIONS
- GENERAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- PLANNING EVENTS
- ANALYTICAL LISTENING
These are all achieved at the pace participants choose to work at. Some achieve the above rapidly; some take longer BUT EVERYONE WHO IS INVOLVED WILL ACHIEVE.
THAT IS GUARANTEED!